Wednesday, February 24, 2010

apabila kebosanan melanda diri di dalam kelas

1st of all, i am sorry to madam Sarah because i am using her time to do this such of thing..
sorry madam..but i still manage to finish up all the works that you give to me..
its OK right as long as the work given complete?
hihihi

ok..what i were doing in the library last afternoon..?
huhu..
questionnaire..
a stupid questionnaire..
but, thanks a lot to those who participate in my questionnaire..

huhu..
do you know..
what question i gave them?
haha..
this is the question..
what are the top 5 of characteristics that should have in your life partner?
stupid right?

so..as a sign of appreciating, i will share with you their answer..

nazmi:
1.pandai masak sambal
2.suka kemas rumah
3.sekepala
4.suka dibelai
5.pandai ambil hati emak

komathi:
1. must care of the girl
2. very patient
3.friendly
4.honest
5.handsome

aji:
1.caring
2.beriman
3.understanding
4.honest
5.accept my family as well


then:
1.loyal
2.kind hearted
3.no personality
4.sporting
5.hardworking

anis:
1.loyal
2.responsible
3.family person
4.tolerate
5.berpendapatan tetap

jaja:
1.romantik
2.sng bawa bincang
3.give and take
4.pandai bergaya
5.spent quality time with me

julyan:
1.rich
2.educated
3.nice family
4.forgiving
5.love to smile

fatin:
1.must be a hero
2.educated ones
3.pandai agama
4.love his mother so much
faithful..


nice right..
thanks guys because you are so supporting to give me the answer..
n i wish you all good luck lar..
may you dream comes true

huhu, sure you want to know my answer too right..
ok lar..
im glad to share with you all..
i wish i have a life partner who is:

1. have a good instinct on me..
means he knows me very well such as he knows that i'm having problem even i dont tell him..

2. he knows how to give and take..

3. he appreciates me and what ever thing that i do to him

4. he accepts my weaknesses as he accepts my strength..

5. and the last one.. he must be someone that i feel comfortable to be with in any situation..

and how about you?
do you have the quality?
hihihi..




No comments: