Thursday, March 11, 2010

exam done!


Pergh..lega gla bla paper da habes…

terasa beban ats bahu hlg serta merta..

So how the paper goings on?

Ok let me tell one by one..

Started with language description a.k.a grammar..

Quite ok lar coz I put effort on it..Tpi part phrasal verb lar..cm apa jer..Agk langsi di situ..


Next paper is language development..

Comprehension and essay..So? Ok lar..No need to prepare so much sbb essay ean..

Bkn taw pon tjuk apa nk kua..so ta ya lar beria2 baca..Just prepare for the grammar lar..


Ok the next one is English studies a.k.a literature..

Honestly speaking, I’m going to fail this paper..I hate the paper so much..

Cm sengal jer soklan..Buka2 jer paper, otak trus blank..

Apa yg baca pon cm ta msuk jer (ops, ye ke aku baca?tu soklan nyer.hik9..)

Dok pusing2 soklan dlu, at last jwb gak lar..Cuma ta taw lar btol ke ta ean..

Bak kata lecturer, there is no wrong answer as long as you justify the answer..

Mslh nyer nk justify tu yg ta pandai nyer..

Ok the last paper is social studies..

I like this paper so much..I think I can answer all the questions..

Just not sure lar either my answer correct or not..

Just want to complain about the time..I think it should be added for another 1 hour..

The original time is 3 hours but too many essays lar..

Ok, nt nk kol BPG lar, soh tmbh agi 1 jam..Jadikan 4 jam..

Baru sedap nk goreng2 jawapan..Hik9..

Based on the exam, I noticed something..

I were not prepared well for the exam..

Ibarat melepaskan batuk di tangga je..

bkn nk kata da pndai..Tpi ta minat lar..

just baca skit2 jer..

klu dlu masa blaja math, atul sggup ta tdo mlm utk study..

tpi tok course English nih, atul lbh syg kan tdo dri nk blaja..

I have to change this kind of behavior..

Ta kan nk bgi final sem nt fail kan? Malu lar…

Nt da kna tndang mktb, nk msuk mana lak?

Berhenti belajar? Pas tuh kahwin?

Ya Allah jauhkan lar…

I have a dream and I have to make the dream becomes true..

Atul, change your self..

No one can help you anymore..

You have to help yourself..

Atul, aja aja fighting! You can do it!

No comments: